2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 500 Very Very Rare. SRT8. Only 65121 kilometers.
Super clean, inside and outside like new!
In 2008, a total of 7,051 Dodge Challengers (all SRT8 models) were built for North America: 6,400 for the US, 500 for Canada, 151 for Mexico. 4,137 were orange, 2,207 were black, and 708 were silver.
This is one of 500 Challenger's for Canada.
Dodge Challenger SRT8 there are 500 Canada-only models available that come with two 500 badges and a certificate of authenticity.
- 6. 1L HEMI V8 425HP
This stunning example is one of a special Limited Edition 500 models. This vehicle has covered just over sixtyfive thousand miles by its mature previous and only owner, the odometer reads in kilometers due to its Canadian origins. Comes complete with its original certificate of authenticity which details the rarity of this model. The powerful V8 hemi engine has quickly become as legendary as the original from back in the fifties. However, the similarities end there, this incarnation couples power, refinement and reliability into a four hundred and twenty five horsepower coupe. The Brilliant Black Pearl paint is beautiful and perfectly matches the Slate Grey leather interior which in turn has refinements such as navigation, and the all important G-Force display abilities.
- Only 500 produced for 1st Edition Canada
- One owner and 65121 original kilometers
- 1L SRT Hemi V-8 engine
- Dual exhaust with bright tips
- 5-speed automatic transmission with Autostick
- 3.06 axle ratio
- Performance 4-wheel disc brakes
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat with Dark Slate Gray interior
- Carbon fiber hood stripe
- Air conditioning
- Heated front seats
- 8-way power driver's seat
- 13-speaker Kicker audio system
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Power sunroof
- MyGig multimedia system with navigation
- Rear spoiler
- 20 inch forged aluminum wheels
Car comes with American title and import documents to register it in any European Country.
We speak English and German.
We can arrange transport to any European country.