This 1970 was bought from Jon from San Mateo, California, the 2nd owner who kept the car in his garage all the time.
Original matching numbers matching 455 engine with THM 425 transmission. Runs and shifts very well!!!
- Engine: 455 cu in (7.5 L) OHV V8
- Power: 375 hp (280 kW) @ 4400 rpm,
- Torque: 510 lb⋅ft (690 N⋅m) @ 3000 rpm
- Transmission: 3-speed automatic, Turbo-Hydramatic 425(THM-425)
- Final drive ratio: 07:1
- Wheelbase: 119 in (3,000 mm)
- Overall length:214.8 in (5,460 mm)
- Overall height: 52.8 in (1,340 mm)
- Overall width: 78.5 in (1,990 mm)
- Track, front/rear: 63.5 in (1,610 mm) / 63 in (1,600 mm)
- Weight: 4,311 lb (1,955 kg)
- Weight distribution, front/rear (%): 60.3/39.7
Interior is nice. Seats, dash, door panels, all in good condition.
The paint is really nice. There is no rust!
Very nice Toronado, 455 v8, power windows, icecold ac works, recent new tires, ball joints, bushings and driveshafts, gorgeous dark green metallic, no rust, runs and drives very well won't disappoint!!!
Car comes with all needed documents(US title and import documents) to register it in any European Country.
We speak English and German.
We can arrange transport to any European country.