1969 Chevelle from Fairfield California.
Lothar had the Chevelle for about 6 years and decided to sell it.
Has a new 350V8 engine with th350 transmission. Runs and drives like a dream!! The Engine, an L82, is brand new with over $ 3.250,- on invoices. Power steering with power brakes (booster needs to be installed).
Interior is really nice. Seats, carpet, door panels, headliner, etc etc, all very nice.
- Drum brakes (but the good is, we sell disc brake conversion kits)
- Exhaust does not run over the rear axle
- New build V8 350 engine (L82)
- New electronic ignition
- new camshaft
- new fuel pump
- new spark plugs
- new spark plug wires
- new aluminum intake
- new Edelbrock carburator
- new chrome headers
- new starter
- new alternator
- new battery
- new water pump
- etc, etc
- Rebuild TH350 transmission with aluminum oil pan
- New aluminum radiator
- Power steering
- Power brakes (booster will be installed)
- Dual Flowmaster exhaust
- Super Sport hood
- 17 inch Boyd Coddington wheels with good tires
- New seats
- New door panels
- New doorrubbers and trunk seal
- NO RUST on the doors, fenders or body
- NO RUST on the floors
- NO RUST on the frame
- All metal seems to be the original sheet metal!!!
Not a new car, not a perfect show car but a very good basis. And hey, it’s a 69 Chevelle!!!!
The car comes with American title and import documents for EU. We can help with RDW, TUV and Belgian homologation.
We speak German, English and Dutch.
We can transport to any EU country.