1968 Skylark California GS350 , bought from Paul from The Netherlands. Paul imported the Skylark in 2010 from the USA and enjoyed it the passed 10 years with his wife and kids
- Original California GS350 (Hood ornament, emblems, trunk molding)
- 350 V8 engine with 208.5 kW/280 hp, torque: 509 nm/375 lb-ft
- TH300 transmission fully rebuild in 2021!! Shifts super smooth!!!
- Power steering
- No rust!
- No rust under the vinyl roof!
- No rust on the underbody. Has nice layer of underbody protection done about year ago.
- Paint is good but not perfect. Its about 15 years old. Color on passenger side door is a little bit off.
- Bench seat
- Interior in good condition
- Tilt steering wheel
- Original steering wheel and radio
- New duall exhaust system
- 14 inch Rally Wheels. The shown 17 inch American Racing wheels for additional € 1.500,-
Nice car, but not perfect. Not a new car but it drives like a dream. We drove it for 600km and its so smooth, no wind noises, engine is really quiet, steers really straight, whow I want to keep it!!!!!
Good deal for a real California GS350!!!!
Car comes with Dutch registration to register it in any European Country.
We speak English and German.
We can arrange transport to any European country.