1968 Skylark GS350 , bought from Pete from Roseville, California.
- Original GS350 (Hood ornament, emblems, trunk molding and VIN (3437))
- 350 V8 engine with 208.5 kW/280 hp, torque: 509 nm/375 lb-ft
- TH350 transmission
- Power steering
- Airconditioning (everything is there but does not work)
- No rust!
- No rust under the vinyl roof!
- No rust on the underbody
- Paint is good but about 20 years old and not a 1000 points showcar
- Bucket seats + center console (small rip in drivers seat)
- Interior in good condition
- New Flowmaster duall exhaust system
Nice car, but not perfect. Paint needs to be polished. Its a single stage paint job. But a good buy for a real GS350!!!!
Car comes with all needed documents(US title and import documents) to register it in any European Country.
We speak English and German.
We can arrange transport to any European country.